Do you have the messiest garage in Omaha? Omaha’s premier full service junk removal company, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, wants to find out by sponsoring the "Omaha's Messiest Garage" contest.
If you think you have Omaha’s messiest garage and you don’t care who knows it, send your pictures to 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. The first place winner will receive a complete garage clean out, up to a $3,000 value. Two lucky runner-up entries will receive a $250 gift certificate. All entrants will receive a coupon for 5% off of junk removal services.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? will donate any reusable items to the Omaha Hope Center for Kids.
If your garage is more storage space than parking space, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? wants to help you reclaim your garage. With winter fast approaching, it’s time for you to clear out your garages so your cars can stay warm, not your junk.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? removes almost anything – from old furniture, electronics and appliances to garden waste and renovation debris. Plus, they will do all the loading and cleanup, wherever the items are – you don't even need to get it to the curb.
Residents in the Omaha Metro Area can enter the “Omaha’s Messiest Garage” contest by submitting their pictures by Saturday, December 13th, 2008. The winner will be chosen by 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and contacted via phone by December 17th, 2008.
To enter, send at least one, but no more than three pictures of your messy garage to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by mail to 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, 8909 Bedford Circle, Suite 1, Omaha, NE 68134. Be sure to include your name, address, email address and day time phone number.
So start snapping those pictures! For more information and contest rules, see below. To learn more about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? or to book an appointment call 1-800-468-5865 or visit http://www.1800gotjunk.com today!
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Omaha's Messiest Garage contest. All contestants must be legal U.S. residents, be at least 18 years of age and live within the Omaha Metro Area to participate. This contest is open to residental propoerties only. Commercial properties will not be considered for this contest.
- To be eligible you must mail or email at least one picture of your messy garage to 1-800-GOT-JUNK? with name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number and email address.
- One winner will be selected by 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and will be awarded a complete garage clean out (up to a $3,000 value) at the winner's submitted address. Two (2) runner-ups will be selected and will be awarded a $250 gift certificate for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s full service junk removal.
- All entries must be received by 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, 8909 Bedford Circle, Suite 1, Omaha, NE 68134 either by mail or via email at email@example.com by December 13th, 2008. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is not responsible for entries that are lost or delayed prior to delivery. Any contestant in violation of any of the official rules will be disqualified. Additional rules may apply.
- Submissions that are not original pictures by the Entrant will not be accepted. Winners' entries may be reviewed in person by 1-800-GOT-JUNK? before final prize allocation.
- Winners will be chosen and notified by December 17th via telephone and 1-800-GOT-JUNK? will arrange for garage clean-out with the winner. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other prize. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees related to acceptance and use of prize, as well as all other additional costs, including other risks or obligations. Contest sponsors are not responsible if a winner is, for any reason, unable to accept and/or use a prize.
- The winner agrees to follow a specific timeline set by 1-800-GOT-JUNK? for the garage clean out and any other activities related to this contest. IMPORTANT: Do not enter if you are unwilling to commit to a specific timeline for completing the garage clean out.
- Winners consent to the use of their names, voices and likenesses, and any submitted images without further compensation in conjunction with recorded announcements, press releases, or outside advertising for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? related to this contest. Winners also agree to allow 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to document the clean out process for advertising purposes.
- Employees of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, parent companies, contest promotional partners, prize providers, associated agencies or vendors of any of the preceding entities, and the immediate families of any of the preceding are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Contest sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules and/or to substitute prizes of comparable value.